Increasing access to the digital market
A new site and optimized Google AdWords campaign for an international tech company
RF IDeas, Inc. is a leader in the employee badge and card reader space for healthcare, manufacturing, government, and enterprise. Partnering with leading technology companies, RF IDeas pcProx® readers enable innovative solutions for single sign-on, secure printing, attendance tracking and other applications that require authentication.
MARSWorks successfully launched the new RF IDeas website. This was complete with:
- Responsive design for optimal viewing on various screen sizes including tablets and mobile devices.
- Web page content generated by a content management system allowing easy content updates through a WYSIWYG interface.
- Product attributes and SKUs automatically updated from the product database.
- E-commerce system connected to CRM for determining price levels, recording sales, and inventory management.
Search Engine Marketing with Google AdWords
MARSWorks was also tasked with taking over an international AdWords campaign used to increase relevant traffic to the new website and increase various website conversions.
Upon an initial analysis, a strategy was developed to successfully create a new campaign aimed at providing more clarity and relevance, while working with a lowered budget.
Various strategies were put in place and optimized on an ongoing basis over the course of the first year, including:
- New keyword research;
- Optimized conversion tracking to determine the true value of the campaign;
- Ad Groups condensed into clear focused segments of the business;
- Optimized location targeting;
- Keyword match types strategically used;
- Newly designed display ads;
- Ad scheduling;
- Experimenting with different bid strategies.
With the newly revised campaign and ongoing optimization, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) saw massive increases, while the budget was reduced by over half.
MARSWorks was able to produce incredible results for RF IDeas over the first year (June 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018) compared to the previous year with the old campaign (June 1, 2016 – May 31, 2017).
“Last week during a management review meeting I presented some of the analytics and AdWords results. I can’t tell you how exciting it was to share that we are spending less money for much better results.”
Marketing Manager, RF IDeas Inc.